Who Cares? Scotland- Children’s Hearings: privacy, confidentiality & participation
Take control: Make your voice
Who Cares? Scotland has been commissioned by The Scottish Children’s Reporter Administration to find out how privacy affects young people and their parents and carers’ participation in the Children’s Hearings System.
They aim to:
- understand the impact of privacy and confidentiality on participation in the Children’s Hearings System
- understand the relationship between advocacy and privacy and confidentiality
- find out how to improve communication in the Children’s Hearings System
Whether you have attended a children’s hearing as a child, young person or a parent, carer or foster carer, they would like to hear from you.
You can choose to take part by either:
- completing a quick and anonymous survey by clicking here to take you to their link
- attend a workshop in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee or Inverness – click here for further details
- speak to them directly