We are pleased to announce the launch of the latest free e-learning module ‘What makes a good chronology?’
This short, interactive module developed in partnership with the Highland Child Protection Committee (with multi-agency input), is designed for anyone who may have cause to write ‘chronologies’ (recording of events or dates in the order of their occurrence) eg. ELC practitioners and agencies including Social Work, Health, Education, Police, Adult Services.
This module aims to support greater understanding what a chronology is, the purpose, types of chronologies, key points to record and highlights the importance of getting this right so that they are effective and fit for purpose.
Watch our promotional video by selecting the image below:
Instructions for accessing the course:
It couldn’t be simpler to access this new free course, but if you’ve never used our e-learning website before, here’s how it’s done:
- Go to https://calaelearning.co.uk/our-courses/
- Select ‘add to cart’ next to the Chronologies module.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password. Otherwise press the ‘I don’t have an account’ button.
- If asked to enter a coupon, just press next.
- On the next screen, you are asked for some basic details about yourself.
- Finally, press the ‘complete order’ button.
- That’s it! You should now have access to the free course.
If you have any difficulty, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the course, made in partnership with the Highland Child Protection Committee.