What we do
We have lots of fun at Culbokie whether we are playing inside or out. The children are always laughing away. The club has use of the canteen area of the school and can access the school gym hall for plenty of indoor space to run about. We aim to be outside as much as possible and there are a great playground and grassy area behind the school. The children can choose what they want to do each day from the different resources on offer. Favourite indoor activities include arts & crafts, putting on talent shows, hairdressing, board games, lego, badminton, face painting, baking, and lots of role-playing games. Some outdoor favourites are playing on the scooters, the sand tray (it gets turned into one of the best restaurants around!) bug hunts, playing 3.0, hide & seek and doing our litter picks.
Our staff team
Vision, values and aims
Our Vision Statement
- All children have time and opportunity to play and develop as creative, confident, successful individuals with a love of learning and respect for others.
- Parents reach their full potential creating confident, robust families.
- Inclusion and diversity are embraced and celebrated within our communities, where families are recognised as full and active participants.
CALA Aims – We aim to:
- To offer support to voluntary groups providing child care and early education opportunities to parents.
- To develop an integrated one-stop approach to deliver early education and childcare to parents and their children reaching ages 0-16.
- To take a lead in promoting high standards of practice.
- To promote learning through play and activities.
To provide support, encouragement and the personal development of parents and of our full staff teams