Gaelic Toddler Groups
Care & Learning Alliance (CALA), and Bòrd na Gàidhlig (BnG) are working in partnership with Highland Council, developing a vibrant Gaelic 0-3 early years sector across the Highlands.
Four part-time Gaelic Toddler Development Workers support and promote Gaelic language learning and usage amongst our youngest children and their parents through quality play experiences at Gaelic Toddler groups, utilising local and national guidance including ‘Realising the Ambition: Being me‘ and ‘Bòrd na Gàidhlig’s Early Years Toolkit‘. They encourage and provide support and information to parents who are considering bilingualism for their children through Gaelic Education.
Contact our Gaelic Toddler Development Workers:
- Lisa Macdonald: [email protected] 07725 221121 (covering Kinlochbervie, Ullapool & Gairloch)
- Debbie Larnach: 07479-964878 [email protected]
- Rhiona Whyte: [email protected]
- Lewis Laing: [email protected]
- Dina Macleod: [email protected]