The Scottish Government’s ‘Third Sector Cyber Resilience Unit’ have released their March newsletter. If you work with a computer that has access to the internet, you should know the basics of cybersecurity, in order to ensure your data does not fall into the wrong hands.
You can download the newsletter by clicking here. It contains information on:
- The Cyber Essentials Voucher Scheme – grants of up to £1,000 are available.
- A free staff training guide you can use to get up to speed with cybersecurity essentials.
- Information on ‘cybersecurity week’, taking place from 22nd to 28th April 2019.
- Information on ‘World Back-up Day’, taking place on March 31st.
- Lots of links to useful websites and training resources