What we do
We provide a warm, welcoming, safe and stimulating environment for all children. The needs of each child are paramount, and we work together with children, their families, and other professionals to create initiatives, stimulating outdoor and indoor play opportunities and to provide high quality of outdoor provision in natural surrounding.
Our staff team
Vision, values and aims
- To work in partnership with children and families and to provide a service that encourages children to learn through play and activities.
- To work towards a provision that encourages every child to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and included (SHANARRI)
- To provide a safe, secure and healthy environment
- To promote outdoor learning experiences following guidance in CI My World Outdoors
- To respect and involve parents in the care and education for their child.
- Provide a broad range of appropriate pre-school experiences in line with the Curriculum for Excellence.
- Provide a high level of childcare using the National Care Standards and the Child at the Centre as guidelines and to further improve the standard of care provided via monitoring and self-evaluation.
- Identify and provide relevant training for staff, including that required to meet the SSSC registration requirements.
- Be respectful of parents’ wishes in the involvement in the care and education of their child at the centre