What we do
We provide a warm, friendly, welcoming child-centred environment, where children can feel safe, happy and have fun whilst learning. Offering a wide range of experiences both indoors and outdoors, with open-ended resources to encourage fun, creativity, and problem-solving. We regularly link with local community groups and have well-established links with the local primary school.
Most of all we like to have fun whilst learning with your children.
Our staff team
Vision, values and aims
To help children learn and grow through play in a fun and nurturing child-centred environment.
- Work towards a provision which encourages every child to be safe, healthy, achieving, nurtured, active, respected, responsible and included.
- Provide a broad range of appropriate early learning and childcare experiences outdoors and indoors in line with Curriculum for Excellence, Realising the Ambition (RTA) and Our world outdoors.
- Provide a high level of childcare underpinned by the Health and Social Care Standards (Early Education and Childcare, up to the age of 16), and How Good Is Our Early Learning and Childcare, implanting new policies and procedures and to further improve the standard of care provided via monitoring and self-evaluation.
- Identify and provide relevant up to date training required to meet SSSC registration requirements and to provide high-quality learning experiences enhanced by sound knowledge and skill of the staff.
- To continue to promote an Outdoor session in line with My World Outdoors guidance every week, promoting cross-curricular learning and linking with other agencies and parents.
- To work in partnership and engage with parents, carers, children and the local community to provide a play-based curriculum and to develop the children’s interests and learning.