What we do
At Dingwall Ducklings we ensure the children are at the heart of all choices. We use our weekly planning to make sure children’s interests are always followed, record any learning outcomes, extend learning opportunities and most of all provide lots and lots of fun. We love being outdoors enjoying the sun and splashing in the puddles, making obstacle courses and going on walks around the local community too.
Our staff team
Our vision, values and aims
To provide high-quality early learning and childcare through meaningful play, a happy, stimulating and motivating environment which inspires children and families to respect and value uniqueness.
At Dingwall Ducklings we put our children at the heart of every decision we make within the setting. Our naturally curious group are encouraged to take the lead on the learning and the choices made. Allowing them to be at the core of choices and discoveries based around their individual needs and interests. We strive in providing an environment where the children feel comfortable to learn, explore and take challenging next steps to take forward into their future. We value genuine relationships between our staff, children and parents/carers so a professional working partnership is formed, allowing children to grow and develop their curious minds.
- Stimulate children’s play and learning by providing activities that will engage children and encourage investigation and exploration.
- Take account of the age and stage of development of activities provided to support progression, independence, build confidence and life skills.
- To listen to children, value them as individuals and celebrate what makes them
- Develop good relationships with the children to provide a warm, welcoming environment with caring adults who provide high-quality interactions, fun and enthusiastic experiences both indoors and out.
- Build professional relationships with parents/carers using effective communication to encourage and involve them to celebrate children’s learning and progress.
- We will take account of guidelines such as BTA and CFE as well as taking part in appropriate training opportunities and effective self-evaluation processes. Enabling us to review and reflect on the provision, what we are doing well and where we need to implement further improvements.