Early Years Groups Support
For Voluntary run Early Years Partner Centres in Highland we can provide:
- Advice on employment good practice through CALA’s Gateway programme.
- Payroll support for staff
- Regular information, mailings, literature & resources from Inverness Office
- Competitive insurance through Albany Childcare Insurance
- Support for children with additional needs
- Policies & procedures advice
- Early Years training & development programmes
- Access to processing of disclosures through CRBS & PVG Scheme
CALA Staff Managed Centres
In staff managed early years centres, CALA works in close partnership with voluntary committees assisting with recruitment, induction, employment, training and development of their centre’s staff. These early years centres work closely with CALA to ensure the necessary quality of provision is maintained and improved.
Staff Managed early years centres can access all the listed services available to voluntary members but have the added benefit of accessing CALA’s management experience and quality assurance programme. All staff managed early years centres have a designated CPM (Childhood Practice Manager) who visits and works in the centre at least once a week.
CALA Directly Managed Centres
Where there is no working committee, CALA has developed a model of direct management and has total responsibility for all service delivery. Each early years centre has a designated CPM who visits and works in the centre at least once a week.