Do you know you can manage your tax affairs online?
All PAYE employees can set up a Personal Tax Account (PTA) which once set up allows you to check the following:
- check your Income Tax estimate and tax code
- fill in, send and view a personal tax return
- claim a tax refund
- check and manage your tax credits
- check your State Pension
- track tax forms that you’ve submitted online
- check or update your Marriage Allowance
- tell HMRC about a change of address
- check or update benefits you get from work, for example company car details and medical insurance
More services will be added in the future.
To find out how to set up an account go to www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account