The Highland Child Protection Committee’s ‘Child Protection Toolkit‘ is an invaluable resource for third sector organisations and community groups in Highland.
Some of the topics covered in the toolkit include:
- Recruitment of Staff and Volunteers
- Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Act 2007
- Transporting children and young people
- Photographing, videoing and filming
- Dealing with a Child Protection Situation
- A sample Child Protection Policy
There are two versions of the toolkit available to download:
If your workplace is involved in the care of children, it is highly recommended you download the toolkit, and keep it on your computer to act as a reference for child protection matters.