Care and Learning Alliance
Vision Statement, Aims & Values
Positive Childhoods......Empowered Parents......Dynamic Communities
- All children have time and opportunity to play and develop as creative, confident, successful individuals with a love of learning and a respect for others.
- Parents reach their full potential creating confident, robust families.
- Inclusion and diversity is embraced and celebrated within our communities, where families are recognised as full and active participants.
The Aims of CALA:
- To offer support to voluntary groups providing child care and early education opportunities to parents.
- To develop an integrated one-stop approach to deliver early education and childcare to parents and their children reaching ages 0-16.
- To take a lead in promoting high standards of practice.
- To promote learning through play and activities.
- To provide support, encouragement and the personal development of parents and of our full staff teams.
- Play – the right of every child
- Respect and Integrity – in all that we do
- Inter-Professional Practice – effective partnerships
- Individual Accomplishment – supporting all stakeholders to realise their full potential
- Accessible and responsive – services for all
- Commitment – to quality