- Care & Learning Alliance offers a one-door approach to a broad range of Childhood Practice and Family Support services. We have over 300 members working throughout the Highlands, Moray and Argyll & Bute.
- Our services include the day to day management of 51 groups throughout Highland including Early Years, Daycare & Out of School clubs.
- Our Family Support programme offers parent, baby and toddler support through an agreed programme of visits to local parent, baby and toddler groups. In addition, our Family Support Co-ordinators offer a flexible home visiting service to meet individual needs.
- Our Quality Assurance team develops and delivers a tailored training and development programme to support members, staff and partners. In addition they have a key function in carrying out quality assurance audits across the company. We offer our members information and advice relating to all aspects of childcare policies and practices.
Access our Vision Statement, Aims & Values
The organisation currently has three sites:
- Inverness assumes responsibility for membership services, training & development and quality assurance
- Dingwall houses finance and payroll functions
- Brora delivers the human resource function
For more information you can contact our offices in: